Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sgaines Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2011, 06:02 AM
    I know that you, Jesushelper, went to a public school and so did I (in the states).
    However Public schools are NOT the way they used to be, they are a horrible place to put your kids especially in middle and high school. My kids go to a private christian school, I work part time to keep them at that school and if we come to a point where we cannot afford it anymore I would homeschool before I go near a public school. It really doesn't matter where you live, they are all the same!
    harini11 Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

May 5, 2011, 01:38 AM
    You can get homeschooling through private tutors. You get individual care and attention through homeschooling. It is best alternative to homeschool. You can visit www.tutorz.com to hire a private tutor for homeschooling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

His children over me? [ 12 Answers ]

I need help because when we are on the phone, if one of his children calls... its an immediate hangup... Give me advise for felling so down on his list.

Children [ 4 Answers ]

This may sound strange, but I am currently living in a long term shelter with my two beautifull boys. I have always wanted to be in the army and have recently started to sighn up, under the impression that my sisters would help me with my kids. Now for whatever reason they can't, my mom is too sick...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

After children? [ 17 Answers ]

After a women gives birth to a few children does she get "wider". I am just wondering. I am with a guy now, who is pretty small but that is not a problem at the moment anyway. But what would happen if we stayed together, and got married and had a few children? Would I become bigger down there? And...

View more questions Search