Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clmhutch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Board game name
    I would like the name and maker of a board game we bought for our daughter in the mid 1990's. There were four game pieces that were princesses, named Rose, Amber, Skye, and Violet. The game was a castle that set up in the bottom of the game box. It had a magic wand that you would stick in holes on the game surface in order to activate some electronic recording that would tell you your next move. Any ideas of the name and maker of this game?
    krisduh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Oh man, I miss that game. It is called Enchanted Palace & it's a Milton Bradley game.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Atmosphere - Board game [ 16 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a 1990's board game called atmosphere?

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Looking for a game [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Im looking to buy an adventure game for my laptop but I'm not sure what it can handle. Does running games go on the computers memory or are there other factors involved? What do I look for on the back of a computer game box?. I have a built in graphics card, does this come into it when looking...

DS game [ 1 Answers ]

What's a really good game for a ds

Game help [ 3 Answers ]

I have this nascar sim racing game I play all the time, now I'm get something that say's the following. We have encountered a problem with sim racing, and it must be shut down. Thank you [email protected]

View more questions Search