Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    endhere Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 04:26 PM
    guys (or girls) opinions? Is it over?
    OK, I have been getting to know a lad at work for around about a year, we really started to kick off but I think he felt more towards me than I did for him, after 3/4 months we were texting everyday and talking at every possible chance at work, still I did not feel the same way... it was about dec/jan that I started to like him back, but as I had already turned him down twice I think he probably feared rejection again.

as march approached this year we were closer than ever and both thought it would kick off, until I spoke to my mum and because of the way he can be she persuaded me to stay clear, although I thought at the back of my mind that wasn't what I wanted.

I told him and he understood, the texting stopped for a week, but then we somehow as always managed to start it all again.

he knew nothing could happen unless he changed and he really has been trying, but last weekend I heard something in the staffroom about a random drunken night he had out in town and I didn't like what I heard, so gave him silent treatment. Obviously this was completely unacceptable as it turned out the accident that happened in town was not recently it was way back in september/october time.

after this little fall out, things have changed, he told a friend in work that we would have to stop texting as much and that things were going to change, and that it was hard and would take time. I was expecting little conversation in work but funnily enough he has been back to usual in work... flirty, close, hugs, attracting attention etc. but the texts have become less regularly, one thing he did say was that I never text him and he didn't like that, but I don't know whether to text him as I really don't want to piss him off or annoy him.

basially I am in a mess, as I absolutely adore him, I think about him non stop and when he doesn't text a day feels like a year and I miss him, but I fear he is getting over it (but then I wonder why he is still so flirty in work?) I understand he may be bored and want to move on, but he was sending messages only a week or two ago saying how much he adored me and would always be there for me and would look after me and that I meant so much, but within a week things changed

please help as I'm confused not to mention the sadness and lonliness I'm experiencing

what do you think to it all?
    flirtmania6 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 12:48 AM
    If nothing can happen then he is bound to move on with time, you should do the same, or face the consequences. As for the flirting in work he is sending mixed signals, but I would imagine his head it pretty mashed up, as yours is by the sound of things. Either speak to him, tell him how you feel, but if your sure that's not the best idea I would say either go along with him as its obvious it will dwindle out, so enjoy it while it lasts, or you do it first if you think he might possibly be playing games with you, end it first by quitting replying to his texts and stop the flirting. Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hey me girls and guys [ 7 Answers ]

OK I like this girl a lot and I'm going to hang out with her at her houes her parints are going o be gone so you I want to do stuff with her and I kind of shy with making the 1st move can some help me tell me some think that will like how should I make a move on her?? :confused: undefined

I am a balding guy, will 'pretty' girls avoid me? [ 17 Answers ]

Ok. I have a question that most of you will probably laugh at because it is pretty superficial. Anyway, now that I'm in the dating scene after my relationship ended two months ago, I'm very worried! I'm 28 and losing my hair at a rapid pace! Now let me give you a little background before I pose...

Help please guys and girls! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am still here and haven't posted anything here so I don't have too much reputation but I still need some help from you people here please help me OK! I don't understand why this girls still wants to keep in contact with me when we been separated for 4 months now! If I don't call...

Guys Opinions Please [ 15 Answers ]

To all the guys... if you had a girl call you every day for months for business advice (truly) would you be irritated with her? I tried calling once or twice on a friendly basis but his married and I don't want any trouble... just business... (I mean we talk personal after business conversation...

View more questions Search