Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adoredevotion Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Hiding a Tattoo
    This one is for all you tattooed people out there! I was wondering if anyone knew of a makeup that would cover up a tattoo? My fiancés parents are sort of conservative... LOL and needless to say they don't know about my body art. So... anything out there on the market that can hide my secret? Have to go out on a boat with them pretty soon. And please no lectures already heard it from my mother!

Sincerely,
    Adoredevotion
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 10, 2007, 04:12 PM
    When I was dating a dancer, she used Mac products to cover up her tattoos. I don't know how well that will work for up close, and personal.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2007, 06:30 PM
    This makeup www.dermablend.com is for covering wine stain birthmarks. I bet it would work on a tattoo.
    brandy681 Posts: 295, Reputation: 26

May 10, 2007, 11:04 PM
    I use foundation... or there is a GREAT makeup conceiler that works also and can cover about anything. I have a huge dark birthmark and I have a cheap makeup that I use and it works pretty good and I blend it with a blush afterwards to match my skin perfectly when I want to cover it up. Make sure you buy something that lasts though and will not rub off but I recommend looking online for a good concelier to match your skin color it may cost 20-30-40-50 dollars for a good small tube but it will work.. I am sorry that I don't have a specific brand.
    heretohelp1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Hello, ariana to get rid of that tattoo. Try WreckingBalm Tattoo Fade System
    It will help you forget all of your mistakes... for the one you loved
    heretohelp1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 03:31 AM
    Yahoo! Answers - Can i completely remove a tattoo?
    shamika Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 08:52 PM
    I wouldn't hide them, they maybe conservative on the outside but there probably wild on the inside. I wouldn't hide them I would be myself and it might make things better. Beside's if you wear the make-up to cover them it's only going to come off on your clothes so BE YOURSELF it works.
    shamika Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 08:52 PM
    Oh and by the way I have 8 tattoos. Lol
    MyraCalderon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 09:41 AM
    Hey don't know if this is relevant anymore but in case someone stumbles by its very inexpensive and quite clever.
    Items:
    1 red colored lip pencil or lip gloss (got to be a real shade of red no pinks)
    1 Foundation your color (You can use a sponge or your finger)
    1 Powder your tone
    1 Bronzer (you can use blush but some times that makes some skin look too pink)

Apply a layer of the red around your tattoo and the skin area. Get it until its all red (if it's a lip gloss that you're using wait a few minutes to let the first coat dry before you add another coat or end up just smearing lip gloss.) After that apply the foundation on your skin with a sponge or finger until it is completely covered again wait for the foundation to dry (You don't want it to clump or look powder if you add the powder when it's still wet) Then add the powder making sure to pull the powder even around the area with no tattoo (you want even coverage) Let that set then quickly and gentle apply the bronzer on to give it some shadow and darkness to the tattoo. I hope this helps I have only one tattoo myself but with the parent I live with that's one too many. So I hoped this works for anyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend has been lying to me (and hiding something from me)... [ 25 Answers ]

Ok, I am so lost and confused and need major help, as this is the most screwed up position I have EVER been in. Me and my girlfriend have been together for a couple of months now. Well, we decided to get a place together (I know.. possible mistake since we weren't together for too long... which I...

Hiding Grey Hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm 30, natural dark brunette. I've had a couple of heart operations, last one being 8yrs ago. I'm confident my health is back on board but and I can live with all the scars but through all the body's stress of the op's my hair is rapidly greying. Initially I could get away with...

Found hiding adware in my PC [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time asking question here. I have got something in my PC, can you tell me what I should do to remove them? Adware:adware/searchaid Not disinfected c:\windows\system32\sdkfw32.exe ...

Hiding programs [ 8 Answers ]

How do I hide a program from the Add/Remove List in XP? Not sure which yet I want to hide, but like say MSN or IE or something similar. How would I reenable them to the list if it is even possible to remove them to start with? Thanks.

8 months. Old cat, hiding [ 2 Answers ]

My family just purchased an 8 month old Maine Coon cat. He had been living in an apartment with 3 adults, his parents and 2 other cats. He now spends the day under my daughter's bed and at night when we're sleeping, eats and uses the litter box. He lets us pet him when he's under the bed and has...

View more questions Search