Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Victoria Hernds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Fantasy 80's kid movie?
    It's very vague, but when I was a kid(in the mid 80's) I always use to rent this movie. This movie was even in BETA, there was a little girl in her room and she would eat these round glowing candies or something? And if she dropped them on the floor they would disappear. When the little girl would eat one she could walk threw her mirror into a fantasy world. I have been searching for this movie for over 10 years.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

May 10, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Try the hugga bunch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown 80's movie maybe 'the alien kid' [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the name of a film I used to watch when I was a lad. Its very vaige in my memory all I can remember is that a boy was being hunted by the government or organisation and was helped to escape by a fat sheriff. I know this is a shot in the dark but someone must have seen it. I...

80's or 90's kid Movie Help [ 5 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I want to see this movie again but I forgot what it called But I will tell you what the movie is all about. I think there is 2 prince and a girl with them as a friend but the 2 prince don't know who they are. But when bad guys want to fight the oldest prince but...

Alien/kid 80's movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a family type alien ship movie from the 80's. The kid is around 11 and he's going home through the woods/ravine and an alien ship picks him up. When he returns to earth, it's about 10 years later and he is the same age as when he left but everyone else is older. The...

Title of 80's kid fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie came on YTV (Canadian youth television channel) all the time when I was a kid, which was in the early 90's but the movie I think was made probably in the early 80's. What I remember most is these kids going to this fantasy land, I think the kids meet this blonde midget, little guy in a...

80's kid movie can't remember title [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years, when I was younger, I used to watch this movie where a little girl slides down a playslide, and she is magically transported to this very kid-friendly place. There was a big rock candy mountain in the world, and meals grew on trees. The only other thing I can...

View more questions Search