Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rach3334 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 10:28 AM
    I don't if I am pregnant. Read
    Hello I am a 15 year old girl and I been with my boyfrined for 4 years and I finally had sex and he can't use a condom because they brake him out but he pulls and latly "3weeks" he got some on me but I whiped it off with hot water.. and now I think I am pregnant because I am always sleepy now and I can't stop eatting.. I don;'t what to do to find ou if I am and I don't want to ask my my mom or my older sister? So if anyone knows what should I do I would love to hear about it!! 1:(
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

May 10, 2007, 10:33 AM
    By breαk out you meαn the condom is too tight so it breαks [just get α bigger size] or he rαshes out? If he's αllergic he cαn use lαmbskin condoms--they're greαt. umm but your 15 eesh sex αdvice isn't reαlly the best to be giving you.. umm.. if it wαs just "on" you then there's α smαll smαll chαnce your pregnαnt.. but you should wαit till your period comes.. if you think your pregnαnt esp. being new αt this you tend to "freαk out" αnd think you αre when your not.. just wαit for your reg. to come. αs fαr αs telling your pαrents or sister(s) αbout losing your V to your b/f eck well be prepαred to hαve stricter rules αnd eαrlier curfew..
    DeirdreG Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Even if you are not pregnant right now, if you are having unprotected sex you WILL become pregnant. Now that you are sexually active, you need to make an appointment with your doctor to begin birth control. If you are against taking birth control, you and your boyfriend need to find a condom that will work. From what you said ("condoms make him break out") I assume he is allergic to latex. There are many types of condoms available for this very problem. As for your tiredness and hunger. When you first become sexually active, it is common to believe you are pregnant. Believing this can even create the symptoms of pregnancy. The most important step for you right now is to go see your doc.
    As for your Mother. Only you know the relationship you have with her. You have to make that call. Be prepared for any reaction. Good luck and remember... take care of yourself!
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

May 21, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DeirdreG
    Even if you are not pregnant right now, if you are having unprotected sex you WILL become pregnant. Now that you are sexually active, you need to make an appointment with your doctor to begin birth control. If you are against taking birth control, you and your boyfriend need to find a condom that will work. From what you said ("condoms make him break out") I assume he is allergic to latex. There are many types of condoms available for this very problem. As for your tiredness and hunger. When you first become sexually active, it is common to believe you are pregnant. Believing this can even create the symptoms of pregnancy. The most important step for you right now is to go see your doc.
    As for your Mother. Only you know the relationship you have with her. You have to make that call. Be prepared for any reaction. Good luck and remember...take care of yourself!
    I concur and great post I might add.

Good luck, I can't imagine what it would be like to be pregnant at 15, well I can, I know it would be hard to deal with certain people's expectations but the fact is that a baby is a life.
    It happens because it's the way nature intended. If your body is capable of getting pregnant and you're not ready for that, then simply don't have sex, there is other forms of pleasure that don't involve semen coming in contact with your vagina.:)

Good luck, keep us updated :)
    kdsj0514 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 04:20 PM
    Go to your local health department they will give you a test with out telling anyone. But if you are you will have to tell them. An no matter how long you have been with someone if your not married you don't need to be having sex unless u plan on getting pregnant.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 25, 2007, 07:58 AM
    I would wait and see if you miss a period. Try not to think about it until then. I suspect you'll be starting soon if not already have.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2007, 08:07 AM
    I agree with everyone else...
    Please consider alternate birth control... anytime you have sex whether protected or not, yo run the risk of pregnancy. You need to look out for yourself. I suggest getting on the pill or the ring, and also getting the HPV shot. You need to look out for your safety, not your boyfriends comfort. Buy him lambskin and make him wrap it up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help - Please Read. [ 7 Answers ]

All right, here's the situation - my ex-girlfriend calls me a few weeks ago, and tells me that she's pregnant. Of course, this is not a situation I'm immediately comfortable with, but it's not because I'm not one to run from a responsibility. See, I'm not going to be here, I'm actually going OUT...

How to read her? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Well, this is my situation. I have known a girl very distantly for around two years, we were previously both in very long term relationships, but I always admired her from afar, and had a very platonic email correspondence with her. Anyway, recently I split from my girlfriend of 7...

AM I PREGNANT? Please read before asking.. [ 0 Answers ]

The Signs and Symptoms of Pregnancy This is a question that every woman will probably ask herself at least once in her lifetime. Whether you are trying to get pregnant, this is a pleasant surprise or something unwelcome, the signs and symptoms of pregnancy are all the same. There are many signs...

View more questions Search