Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angelque Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Hair folicle testing
    My fiancé has to do a hair folicle test and was in the same room with other people smoking cocaine, is this going to present a problem for the test results if this happened a month ago?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 10, 2007, 08:02 AM
    No, this in itself will not present a problem. The only way that the drugs will reach the hair follicle is if he smoked, or ingested said substance.

Now, I understand that you are trying to get custody of your daughter, if your fiancé consorts with people who do these drugs, that might present a problem.
    Scooterdog Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelque
    My fiance has to do a hair folicle test and was in the same room with other people smoking cocaine, is this going to present a problem for the test results if this happened a month ago?
    Yep! If you use someone's comb/brush who has consumed you will fail. The hair test is the biggest scam going today.

There are kits to clean up, but they cost a fortune. A simple $25/bottle of shampoo just won't do it. YOu need a kit that penetrates the scalp. If does not activate (get hot) it won't work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cutoff level for meth in hair folicle testinG? [ 6 Answers ]

On Dec. 23 I did several lines of meth in a 3 hour period. I took a hair folicle test on Jan. 23 and this did not show up. No I have did one line of meth and am hoping that this will not show up. Is there a cut-off level? I know it was stupid... Please help

Hair testing [ 2 Answers ]

I was hoping someone could help me. We are trying to get custody of my step daughter the Mother tested positive for Meth and Morphine. We are looking for information on line about hair follicle testing and how it differs from Urinalysis. You see she is passing her urine tests but failed the hair...

Hair Folicle Test [ 5 Answers ]

Both my husband and I have used meth over the last 2 years. Our employer is requesting volumtary testing of all employees. It will be either a urine or hair follicle test and managed randomly. My question is since I have long hair and he gets his cut often, isn't he less likely to produce a...

Hair folical testing for methamphetamines [ 3 Answers ]

How effective is the hair folical testing for meth. My 17 month old granddaughter's mother is believed to have been making and using meth. I was given temporary emergency custody of her as of last night. They have court ordered the mother to submit a hair folical test within 5 days. I'm also...

Hair folicle testing [ 1 Answers ]

I have been clean for approx. a month. I was using meth. I need to take a hair folicle test is this drug still going to show up with the hair folicle test? Is there anything I can use or do to prevent this drug from showing up?Any type of quick detox or shampoo?

View more questions Search