Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sheltie_lover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2005, 05:31 PM
    Dog throwing up
    Hi, I have a 7 year old female sheltie, she has been throwing up evreything that she eats and Drinks. If she eats something she will throw it up. And samething with water sometimes and it scares me. And when she does it she gags right before. It's a orange yellow looking color! She has been doing it for the last 3 days. I called a emergency vet line and they told me to give her pepto bismal and that should help it but it didn't. Any suggestions. Please help!
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2005, 09:14 AM
    Why does it happen over the weekend? Today is Monday. I hope if she is still doing it, you have already made an appointment with your regular vet. A 7 year old sheltie shouldn't be as likely to have eating something she can't handle as some other dogs, but she may have.
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Apr 24, 2005, 10:26 PM
    Just wanted to see how your sheltie is-did you take the dog to the vet to find out the cause of the vomiting? I had 2 shelties for 16 years myself and they make wonderful companions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Throwing a rubber ball [ 1 Answers ]

A hard rubber ball, released at chest height, falls to the pavement and bounces back to nearly the same height. When it is in contact with the pavement, the lower side of the ball is temporarily flattened. Before this dent in the ball pops out, suppose that its maximum depth is on the order of...

Throwing out Boyfriend in Virginia [ 1 Answers ]

My friend who lives in Virginia wants to throw her boyfriend out of her house. The house is in her and her estranged husbands name. They've been separated for 5 years. The boyfriend doesn't work. The last time she tried to toss him out the sherrifs deputies showed up and told her he was legally a...

View more questions Search