Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

May 10, 2007, 04:03 AM
    Rheumatoid arthritis
    I Am Desperate To Know Does Rhumatol Work To Help Rhuematoid Arthritis?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 10, 2007, 04:30 AM
    Owing to what this debilating ailment is, I would say you had better try it, if you have tried other meds and nothing works. It may be not suited to your body's requirements, everyone is different but it is worth a try.
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

May 10, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Thank You

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arthritis [ 3 Answers ]

I've had Arthritis for many years, A few years ago I started taking Bextra and it was awesome, I felt like a kid again. Well they've taken it off the market, and I'm aching again. I am taking Glucosamine/Condroiten & Fishoil. It helps a little. Do you know of anything that will help with this 24/7...

Ambrotose for Arthritis [ 2 Answers ]

Has anybody ever found relief using Ambrotose for Rheumatoid Arthritis and if so what particular dosage was used and how long did it take to notice a change? Thanks... Art

Canine Arthritis [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 13 yr old miniature beagle that, lately , has been suffering from arthritis. I was wondering if anyone knows any treatments that I can provide for her myself. I am aware of some of the medicinal treatments.

Arthritis [ 3 Answers ]

Deos fish oil i.e. cod liver oil help to relieve arthritis

Arthritis-Daschund [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old Daschund who take four steps stop shake then another four steps. His neck and head are now lower. I have visited with the Vet and was told he has Arthitis in neck and front legs. Gave medication but does not help. I need to know how much pain is my pet suffering too much. I...

View more questions Search