Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    veera_bhadra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 11:59 PM
    Introduction letter
    We in small die manufacturing company,we want introduce our company please give good introduction fromats
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 10, 2007, 02:08 AM
    If you look down at the bottom of this page, you will find questions that have been similar to yours. By clicking on the links you might find some answers that are helpful to you.
    nkraduro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 03:11 AM
    Comment on Clough's post
    Need a sample of the letter
    jayoza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 10:35 PM

I have just started my new company and what a formal introduction letter to give to corporate company, I make t-shirts and caps.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2009, 02:40 AM
    Hi, jayoza!

You've just posted what's considered to be a piggybackd question here. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. Please do start a new thread with your question.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with introduction letter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I need help writing an introduction letter to suppliers. I intend on purchasing products from them and selling it on. Can any one give me any advice? This is a new business start up. Thanks.

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company?

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone new a great way to write an introduction letter to network TV introducing my talent. I'm a comedian and I would like to send a dvd of myself to places like snl and ellen degeneris. But I need something that will catch their eye but yet still seem...

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to find how to write an introduction letter? I don't know if it's the same thing as a cover letter but that's why I am asking. Thanks

Letter of introduction [ 1 Answers ]

I am an interior designer with 20 years of experience. I am looking for a letter of introduction

View more questions Search