Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katiecatastrophe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Name of 80's/90's cartoon movie?
    The cover has three little animals in a flying contraption.

In the movie a gas truck or something similar crashes and begins polluting all the little animal holes, and a few little animals are sent to save the others or something. I remember a part where they are trying to cross a field at night, but there's an owl in a tree and they can't get across. There's also a part where they join birds I think? I think its made by the people who made the Secret of Nimh.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

May 9, 2007, 06:54 PM
    It's Once Upon a Forest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Cartoon 80's or 90's [ 17 Answers ]

There was a cartoon that I watched growing up. I don't remember if it was on the weekends. It had a raccoon as one of the main characters I think. It was about him and his group of friends. I think at the beginning of every cartoon they would meet in some kind of box car or diner or something. I...

Late 80's Early 90's Cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a movie I always used to watch when I was a child. I am 18 now but I watched the movie when I was around... 2 to 4. The movie was about a boy.. I believe his name was Mimo not to be mistaken for Nemo. But a boy named Mimo and.. All I can remember was His bed growing legs and walking...

Early 90's late 80's cartoon movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a movie I have been looking for. It is about a girl who finds a dragon in a mineshaft/railroad cave? And he gives her a pocket watch or something... and later on they have a gathering in the clearing of a forest with all of the other dragons......

Cartoon movie from the 90's? [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie about these animals that all lived in there own place and there was a road where there little kids played.. I don't remember what they were but I know they were animals and the kids were playing on a road and I think this tanker truck wrecked and pilled something that was making...

View more questions Search