Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Razzi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Forgotten cartoon title
    Hello everyone!
    I'm searching for a cartoon title, which I used to watch when I was young.
    I don't remember much about it, but here are some things I do remember:

- There were two main heroes, male and a female, along with some old wizard who helped them all the time.
    - They were probably guarding something that had to do with people dreams
    - They were travelling in soap bubbles (?) [but I'm not sure about this one]
    - The main evil character, was similar to a giant lizard sitting on a throne.
    - Also, some sort of a crazy doctor was aiding main evil character, with his new inventions etc.

If someone knows the title of that cartoon, please reply!

PS. Sorry for my English:)
    teddy0bear Posts: 64, Reputation: 4

Mar 30, 2009, 08:39 PM

The Dreamstone
    The Dreamstone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    YouTube - The Dreamstone - S01E01 - part 01/03

... I'm digging up old posts again. For... happier search results for others in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's sci/fantasy - Title lost and forgotten [ 2 Answers ]

This has been an ongoing search for 10 years now. When I ask other people about it they look at me like I'm from outerspace or something. I can only remember a short scene from movie. There is a young girl, maybe 10yr-12yr and she is in the bathroom looking up at this white old spice glass bottle...

Children's cartoon title [ 3 Answers ]

I can not remember the title of a series of videos I used to watch when I was little. They were about a girl (princess I think! :) ) who had this mane of blonde hair. It may have had pink streaks in it. And things pets/helpers that looked like squrrils/mice lived in her hair. They could fly and had...

80's cartoon title [ 8 Answers ]

I'm remembering a cartoon I watched in the early 80's but can't remember the title. I was about a village of fairies or sprits that was having a festival (I think) and there was a dancer (name was something like rose or lilly maybe) She was supposed to preform at this festival. And there was...

80's cartoon need help with title... [ 1 Answers ]

I have a vague memory of a cartoon that used to be on TV when I was a kid. I have only one memory of it. A swimming pool or some type of lake or pond would open up and a robot would come up from underground. This robot (or power ranger type of thing) would be controlled by a man who would fly...

Need help with 80s cartoon title... [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: I remember watching this cartoon when I was little (80s) about a group of animals in a forest. They all talked (of course). I remember one of the animals was blue (possibly a squirrel) and one of the other animals (possibly a squirrel, too) was madly in love with him. He was trying to...

View more questions Search