Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

May 9, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Crater Face
    Hello

Over my winter break I caught the chicken pox. I didn't actually scratch them at all because they did not itch. But I did poke at my face a lot and it always ended up making a scab fall off.

Anyway now I have scars (craters) all over my face and it's embarrassing and a lot of people make fun of me for it. Is there any really good scar medication I can use that will make it almost disappear?

I know there is nothing I can do to make it go away completely as I would need laser surgery for that. (very expensive, out of the question)

Thanks in advance :)

Kasey
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 12:51 PM
    If you are in your teens, the scars will most likely fade away. I used Mederma, an OTC cream, on a scar my daughter had on her face (she fell and split her lip) and it faded away well. I suspect mostly due to her youth more so than the cream. The cream keeps the skin supple and I think that helps with the healing.
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

May 9, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Thank you. I will be 13 in August so I will wait a few years too see if they fade away :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crater Face [ 2 Answers ]

If J_9 happens to read this, Yes I know I wasn't suppose to touch them. >_< Anyway, I had the chicken pox on my winter break and If I even poked at my face a scab would fall off. Now I have terrible holes everywhere in my face, I don't like to tie my hair back anymore because it shows some of...

Face fats [ 2 Answers ]

I am not fat but I suffer from a lot of fats in my face and it would never go away, I have tried diets, am working out on regular basis and my body shape is not bad but when it comes to my face its killing me... I need to find some serious method beside surgery to make my face look smaller.. any...

Do I take this at face value [ 9 Answers ]

We were together for 8 years. We had a quarrel - he no longer wanted to see me - now 1 month later he sends the following - he is an aquarius I am a scorpion. Where do I go from here - I have always pictured myself growing old with him Most of the anger has subsided but the hurt and...

Patches on face [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 month old lab has little patches of what looks like dried up skin around his eyes and muzzle. Does any one know what these could be? Thanks

Face Fats [ 2 Answers ]

I am 87 kg and 175 cm tall, am not chubby but I have a lot of fats I don't want around my waist and in my face, I need to lose like 5 kg but most important is how to los emy FACE FATS? There are no excersies for that, I have plenty of fats in my checks and chin, keep moving up and down when I...

View more questions Search