Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ItalAngl02 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Belly Ring Stuck
    hey Everyone,
    I am writing because I need your help. I recently got my belly ring pierced (july 2006) and today I had to go to the radiologist because I was in a car accident last week and needed some x-rays done. Anyway, long story short, they asked me to take my belly ring out but I couldn't because its stuck and I haven't taken it out since it was pierced. The skin has also turned purple at the top piercing. How can I get the belly ring out and make the purple scaring go away? Thanks so much!
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 9, 2007, 11:15 AM
    This happened to me a couple of years ago. What I did was I got some anitbiotic oitment and rubbed it all over the ball of the belly ring and then I wiped some off so I would be able to grip it better.

It took me some time and some strength but it came right off!

But if its irrated at this moment, you might want to wait until it heals before trying this.

May 9, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Antibiotic ointment? Such as first aid cream? Also the top piercing has been purple for quite some time. It doesn't hurt or anything. I just assumed that its from when it was first pierced and the piercing would rub my pants.

May 9, 2007, 11:23 AM
    Yes ma'am. I would try it and if it starts hurting stop for awhile. I think you can go to the place where you got it pierced and they c an give you some stuff for it.

I'm not sure it's true in all cases.

May 9, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Ill try the cream and see if that works. Hopefully it will. I just pray that it won't hurt when I try to take it out being I've never taken it out before.

May 9, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Oh I almost forgot, thanks for your help! :-)

May 10, 2007, 10:45 AM
    You're welcome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight? [ 11 Answers ]

Which dioamond ring should I buy a solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight?

Left belly ring out too long [ 2 Answers ]

Listin I need help fast I took my elly button ring out because it got red and my mom wa sgetting mad and now I'm worried I can't put it back in because it hurts I've had it for 6 months now will it close up if I leave it out for 3 days Some one help

What's the difference between a comitment ring and an engagement ring? [ 13 Answers ]

Can someone please help me here I was wondering what's the difference between a commitment ring and an engagement ring?

Which is the better value ring? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a choice of 2 solitiare diamond engagement rings and wish your opinions which is worth more please? Both 18k gold, one white one yellow. First one 0.21 ct round cut, f/g brilliant, clarity I1, natural earthed diamond, yellow gold. Second 0.24 oval, SI brilliance and natural earth...

View more questions Search