Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anitac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 10:48 AM
    How does my boyfriend really feel?
    I've been on and off with this guy for about a year and rite now, were dating without telling anyone else. Were both in college and he always tells me he wants to keep trying in our relationship, yet I'm not really sure if he does. When were both at our homes durin school breaks, he says that I'm getting too attatched and we need to spend less time together; but when were back at school, he always calls me over if I'm at my own apt. I care for him so much and I know he feels the same back, but I'm not sure if I should continue datin him or just let the whole thing go.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 9, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Let him go honey. He's not wroth it. If he says you're getting to attached he's not worth it.
    It will be hard on you I bet, but it's best to let go now before you really do get too attached.
    blondieinCAN Posts: 73, Reputation: 4

May 10, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Woah yes! I agree with the answer above! Leave leave leave!!
    AreYOUready123 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0
    -

May 23, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Yes, simple and effective, leave!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like I'm dating my boyfriend and his best friend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! This is my first time asking a question,and hopefully you all can help me.:confused: My boyfriend gave me and his house the same time he gave his best friend a key. A few months later I moved in and his friends still has his key. He comes over morning,afternoon, and evening....

Why can't I tell him how I feel? :( [ 6 Answers ]

How do you talk to someone that you can't talk to. I need to do something about my relationship with my husband and I don't know how to open the conversation. Ive tried letters and emails and yelling and pleding. I don't know how to make him see what is happening in our relationship. Its falling...

Does he feel at all? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been going out with my boyfreind for about 3 months total, and he doesn't really like to show emotion at all. He kind of smirks sometimes but that's it pretty much, he has built a wall around his emotions because I think someone hurt him in the past but I'm not quite sure at all. I have...

How to tell him how I feel [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my ex broke up a few months ago, and at first he called me crying and blah blah but then we decided not to talk because it would be too hard on both of us. I told him I'd talk to him when I was ready, but then I got scared to ever talk again. About a month later I was almost completely over...

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

View more questions Search