Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sai Ramadasu Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Salary and wages
    Differentiate between salary and wage
    Sai Ramadasu Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Wages can be defined as hourly / weekly and salaries can be defined as a consolidated pay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The difference between salary and hourly wages? [ 2 Answers ]

When hiring someone on a pemanent basis (full time) what are the pros and cons of the employer paying the employee salary opposed to wages? Thank you

Home country salary from US salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a L1 visa holder from india and was working in Massachusetts from aug 2005 to dec 2005 as a contractor from my original company in india. I used to receive the US salary from aug 2005 to dec 2005 for which I have the W2. During the same period I also used to receive my indian...

The difference between salary and hourly wages? [ 2 Answers ]

When hiring someone on a permanent basis (full time) what are the pros and cons of the employer paying the employee salary opposed to wages? Thank you

Social security wages, medicare wages [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an international student in the US on F-1 visa. I have filed federal tax returns twice and NY state tax returns once preciously. Both times my W-2 did not show social security wages or medicare wages (and the tax withheld for each of these). However, this year my W-2 shows figures on...

What is the difference between salary and wages [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone could give me the answer to this question in a precise manner.the basic difference between salary and wage

View more questions Search