Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tysha23504 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 03:44 AM
    Commercial cleaning bidding
    When bidding on cleaning contracts how do you determine how much you charge (per square foot)? You want to be the lowest but not so low that you're working for free
    cathy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 01:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tysha23504
    When bidding on cleaning contracts how do you determine how much you charge (per square foot)? You want to be the lowest but not so low that you're working for free
    what would be to high or what would be to low
    Greenfire Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tysha23504
    What if you don't have the sq. footage but have the specs?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2007, 01:27 PM
    The original poster probably already has an answer by now, given the date of May 9, 2007 on their original question. But, since a possible answer hasn't been provided yet and people posting are just answering the original question with questions, and the question has been revived so others are more likely to notice it now, I would suggest calling other cleaning companies in your area to see what they are charging per square foot or by the hour.
    dbess Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 01:43 PM
    Hello I'm Dee and is starting a cleaning office business, my thing is this, I'm a naturally shy person but I know that this what I want to do and have a passion for (having my own business) how do I ask for the job in some many words.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 8, 2010, 12:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dbess View Post
    hello I'm Dee and is starting a cleaning office business, my thing is this, I'm a naturally shy person but I know that this what I want to do and have a passion for (having my own business) how do I ask for the job in some many words.
    Hi Dee,you have started your own thread on this matter and that is good and will get you some answers hopefully. But please do not piggyback your question on some one elses' question.

Thanks,

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a commercial cleaning businss? [ 2 Answers ]

I have experience in the cleaning end, but do not know how to start on my own. Do I need to be licenced and insured to start? How and where do I do this?

Bidding on a job [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... my name is Dan and I've just recently decided on going into business for myself. I've decided that commercial pressure washing is what I want to do but I'm not sure how to bid on the job. Is there a certain formula to use concerning the amount of money to charge?

Tv commercial [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know who the artist is of the song about the diamond necklace commercial "How can I tell you I love you" I am always thinking of you"

View more questions Search