Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piscessem Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 01:48 AM
    Learning english
    My english not perfectly. So ı want to improve my english. What can ı do?

:confused:
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

May 9, 2007, 01:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by piscessem
    my english not perfect. so ı want to improve my english. what can ı do?

:confused:
    You can listen to music in English and read. ANd when you come across a new concept, you can for an explanation here or you can ask at this website, which can give you in-depth answers in your native tongue.
    The site requires you to create a username but it is 100% free:D
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 9, 2007, 04:01 AM
    The best thing to do is immerse yourself as much as you can, spend time practicing all 4 disciplines... Reading, writing, speaking and listening to english.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

May 9, 2007, 05:03 AM
    Where are you learning English now? Where do you live? Remember, too, this a difficult language to get "perfect." Lots of slang and multiple meanings, not to mention, regional dialect. Abbreviations, acronyms... Take your time!

May 14, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRich
    Where are you learning English now? Where do you live? Remember, too, this a difficult language to get "perfect." Lots of slang and multiple meanings, not to mention, regional dialect. Abbreviations, acronyms... Take your time!
    Last year ı went to englısh course but now ı don't do anythig so ı don't remember words and don't speak fluently
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

May 14, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Do you have any of that course's material still? Re-read it. I still don't know where you are trying to learn. Can you watch English TV? Rent English movies? Pick an actor or actress you like...

May 14, 2007, 01:27 PM
    It really depends on the effort you are willing to make

May 14, 2007, 10:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRich
    Do you have any of that course's material still? Re-read it. I still don't know where you are trying to learn. Can you watch English TV? Rent English movies? Pick an actor or actress you like...
    Hİ,
    FROM TURKEY, SOMETİMES I READ BOOK BECAUSE OF I WORK AND THİS İS DİFFİCULT FOR ME ANY I HAVE TO GO FOR WORKİNG

May 14, 2007, 10:54 PM
    Listen to Spoken English in either movies or radioor music. That's a start

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm learning [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I've just started wrestling and I'm not the best any advice

Learning disorder [ 3 Answers ]

I was always had a hard time learning. I had real hard time concentrating, words disappear while I'm reading books with white backgrounds, and it's real frustrating. I just recently got glasses Can anyone recommend ANYTHING to improve and comprehention? I have to tell you that high school...

Learning English [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you dear, Hi thank you for answer me bat anow I am understan bat you want q ? OK How to leraning english ? How to talking english ? I am waching TV everyday moive film english talking bat how to understan or how to watching.

English E-learning [ 1 Answers ]

I am planing to do high studies in one of the english language fields.Are there any universities that can offer E-learning , if so please inform me about the fees and the courses which are available in these universities .

Learning new technologies [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, I am computer engineering student, I will have to hunt job in few months from now, Could you tell me which technologies should I learn so that I can improve my chances of getting a good job. J2ee, vb.net, C#, EJB or other. Also I am interesterd in SAP, ERP, etc. Can you tell me...

View more questions Search