Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevguy47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Singer sewing machine parts
    Hi, I have acquired a 1917 Singer Sewing Machine, and I am looking for parts. Any ideas as to where I could locate some parts for it. It is a model 127. I am specifically looking for a caster for the bottom of the frame, a belt that goes from the treddle to the actual machine and a knob for one of the drawers. Thanks in advance for any information you can shed on this. Cheers, Andy
    bhfinds Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2007, 07:26 PM
    I would start by going to eBay, and on the home page, type antique (or vintage) singer sewing machine, and see if you can find any parts, ot another machine for a parts machine. It's a start! Thanks, bhfinds

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1880 Singer Sewing Machine [ 6 Answers ]

I have inherited an 1880 Singer Sewing machine in mint condition. Just curious on its value.

Singer Sewing Machine V-Series [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am wondering if anyone can tell me roughly how much my singer sewing machine is worth. It is a V-Series, which was prior to the F-Series-that one was manufactured in 1910-1920. I am waiting for singer to get back to me with a dating on the series number, however, they cannot actually value...

Singer Sewing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Singer Sewing Machine that belonged to my God-Mother the serial number off the machine is: 1172500A. Does this machine have any value?

Singer sewing machines [ 2 Answers ]

I have an 1919 singer and a 1932 singer any idea of a price for these items both in working order , one in in a cabinet

Singer Sewing machine bobbin won't pick up? [ 2 Answers ]

My wife was sewing and needle broke and she installed a new needle and machine wouldn't pick up thread! It is Model # 457 made in and about 1969. Please help? Thanks, CL

View more questions Search