[Just had to get in on that one] ;-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit Card Summons [ 1 Answers ]

I posted this before and for some reason it was lost. I'll try again. First off, I have read in past postings it helps if I let you know what state and county I am in for a more accurate answer. I live in Jacksonville FL, Duval County. I received a summons (delivered via Jax Sheriff Office)...

Statute of limitation on credit card debts [ 2 Answers ]

What is the statute of limitation in ontario canada on dept. store credit card debts? Tks northerngentleman

Summons Credit Card Debt [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so super long story short. In 2004 my husband and I settled over $40,000 in debt with his retirement money. Then, of course, we had to pay taxes on it for income. We had to borrow $7,000 from our son and we STILL owe him that money... The whole thing was a mess. There were two credit card...

Credit card summons [ 1 Answers ]

How can I challenge a credit card summons? I received a summons today for a credit card debt ($2,647) that I owe. The amount reported is mostly over the credit limit fee, late charges and accrued interest. I cannot afford to repay the debt at this time and definitely cannot afford wage garnishment...

Credit Card Debts / Charged offs [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 credit cards which two of them already reported to CRA my account as R9 ( Charged off ). I was told by so many people that credit card companies after 180 - or 210 days after first delinquency they charge off the account. And turn the account usually to collection firms. I have contacted...

View more questions Search