Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jose45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 02:25 PM
    How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuad
    How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?
    mr_guy Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Just state the facts. If the reader sees you have damning evidence that your P.O.V. is correct, then the reader will most likely be persuaded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Treat them mean keep them keen? [ 12 Answers ]

Is this the best way to treat a girl?? The girl I was last with liked a challenge, i.e. bad boy. I WAS LABELLED TOO NICE. How do guys go about doing this, obviously you don't be nasty to them but this seems to be the best way to keep them interestd,

Discussion. Treat them mean, Keep them Keen ! [ 20 Answers ]

It has been my experience that if your not decent to a girl she is decent to you & if you are decent to a girl she is not decent to you ! (((Perhaps this treat them mean keep them keen))).

We teach others how to treat us [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think this is true "that we teach others how to treat us". I am wondering if anyone has any experience in this subject?

How to treat [ 3 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?

How to treat Wages [ 4 Answers ]

The following expeses were paid out of the Bank Account: £ Wages : 6,000 Drawings (see note below) : 10,000 Sundry Expenses : 3,000 Include in the amount shown for drawings is £5,000...

View more questions Search