Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SanD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2005, 07:39 PM
    Strange Things in my house
    I have lived in my house for 4 1/2 years, it's an old one room farm house that has been added on to. About a month after we moved it, every morning at 2am the stereo in the family room would go on full blast. This went on for a few weeks. Then nothing for a few months, then the Tv in the livingroom would go on every night at 2am... I have always passed it off as some sort of electrical problem until last night. Just to let you know, I live on 6 acres, and have no neighbors just farming fields. Last night my computer that I have not used in 5 days started by itself. It was calling the modem, and logging on to AOL by itself. I'm having trouble passing that one off as bad electrical in the house.
    hellz_witch76 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 15, 2005, 04:46 PM
    Spirits can get into your comp. to. Try using and EVP recordor and see what you get.
    cutiie Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2006, 06:52 PM
    My computer would do the same thing also my TV would change channels and turn off when I leave the room,if you are not afraid you will be fine they sense fear but try to let them know it is your home and you come in peaceand do try the evp it does work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing things [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to this site, so hopefully my answer will be fulfilled. My daughter lately this past week will out of the blue say that a man touched her. Yeah, I know what you are thinking. We asked her a series of questions, was it daddy, was in uncle so and so, we went down the list of males she...

Dogs won't stop marking things in the house [ 7 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me what is the best way to break my chihuahuha's (2 males)from marking their territory in the house?

9 Month old chihuahua Marking things around the house [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My 9 month old chihuahua has just started to mark things around the house, if I leave anything lying unattended for a few minutes it has been marked. (esp bin bags at the moment) He is house trained and always goes outside to the toilet except if I let him come upstairs with me at night....

Fun Things [ 1 Answers ]

Well dating is tough and it gets tougher to keep things interesting after 2 years! What are some fun things(activities) to do to re-connect or just to fire things up in a relationship?

Where things are going [ 2 Answers ]

I was chatting to a friend today and the comment was made that "most people after 3 years know where the relationship is going". Was just wondering how true that really is? And does it really matter?

View more questions Search