Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lez Posts: 73, Reputation: 7

May 8, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Song name an artist
    Can any one help me out in finding the name and the artist of this song I only know a few lyrics to it and I'm thinking that it may have been played on a film with a dog in it but maybe I'm wrong.

(maybe tomorrow I'll want to settle down, an till tomorrow I'll just keep moving on)

Sorry that's all I know

Thanks x
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 8, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Littlest Hobo theme song?

Classic cult television theme song lyrics
    Lez Posts: 73, Reputation: 7

May 8, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Thanks for that, that's the song I think I have heard it done by someone else as well anoutha male singer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Artist and Song Title of a song [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All, There is a song I heard years ago but I can't remember the artist name and song title. All I have is a lyrics of a few lines of the song. "Kiss me with all your heart, Your love is sweeter than wine But wine is all i have"

Can you tell me name/artist of song? [ 2 Answers ]

These are the lyrics I remember. I can't find it on Google. The chorus is: "It's been a long long long long long long long long long long long long time" Repeat. And some other lyrics are about learning religion from star wars by learning how to let go and putting arches on the moon, and...

Looking for a name of a song or the artist name [ 1 Answers ]

OK the guy in the song said he is kicking back listening to nwa then start singing the nwa song by eazy e and that was all I heard The song was like a rock alt. Can anyone tell me the name please thanks :cool:

View more questions Search