Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1busymaniam Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

May 8, 2007, 08:33 AM
    another annuity
    Help . What is the future value of a 5 year annuity due that promises to pay you $300 each year ? Assume that all payments are reinvested at 7% a year , until year 5 .
    Thanks again in advance...
    aybusheva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2009, 09:59 AM

annuity due means that you get paid at the beginning of each year . You have to find the accum.value ,which is 300*((1,07)^5-1 / 0.07/1.07)= 1845.987

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inherited annuity tax [ 1 Answers ]

My sister and I inherited some money from my dad's annuity. The firm took out taxes before paying us. How do I report this income. The total amount or the amount less taxes already paid? Where on form 1040 do I put the taxes already paid?

Taxes on an inherited annuity [ 3 Answers ]

My father passed away in 2005 and bequeathed his annuity to me and my sister. The funds (approximately $16,000 each) were distributed in 2006 and his estate paid the Federal and Colorado State taxes on it before my sister and I received our share. Because I deposited the entire amount into the...

Annuity payments [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has an annuity that he must start drawing from because he is 70+ years old. It is earning 3.10 % interest at this time. Would it be wise to draw it all and put it Into an account that is earning a higher rate of return, or take it in monthly payments.

View more questions Search