Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Calisto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 06:46 AM
    How can I get my boyfriend back?
    Hi. I broke up with my boyfriend about 5 months ago after a year and a half and really want to know how to get him back! I love him so much, and although I know I don't NEED him to be happy, I really want him back as my boyfriend.
    At the end of our relationship things were really bad - we were fighting constantly and had been living together with his family for a few months. I turned into a nagging, clingy, needy girlfriend... everything that one doesn't want to be! When we broke up my ex said he didn't know if he loved me any more or wasn't attracted to me like that.
    We decided to stay friends but that was a really rocky road. One night he got a text message from a girl who ended up being a complete psycho telling him I died in a car accident. After he couldn't contact me for 2 days he really believed it, and after he found out it wasn't true, his whole attitude changed towards me.
    Recently we've been talking every few days and hanging out maybe once a week - although I will admit its me calling him. He took me out to my birthday and was the perfect gentleman - even remembering to send me a text message at 3 minutes past midnight. I can, for the first time in a while, see that he really cares for me. He's not showing whether he loves me, although deep down I believe he still does.
    EXCEPT the other day he sent me an email from NY letting me know he couldn't respond to my text but then signed off with - cya later skater... couldn you get more plutonic/friends only??

Anyway - please help! I really love him and want him back!
    bikerguy Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

May 8, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Sounds like he is interested to me. Go slow and become friends again!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 8, 2007, 06:58 AM
    I really think you're a lot more in love than he is, and after 5 months I think you would have gotten healthier by now. You sound almost desperate, and that can't be good, so I think you need to slow down and have something besides him to think about, and when you see him lay it out, to find out how he feels. That way you don't have to build this up higher than it deserves to be.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 07:03 AM
    All said above in what Tali said. You need to keep chugging on in your own life not his.
    chameleonchick Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

May 8, 2007, 07:45 AM
    I think you should just tell him how you feel instead of these guessing games at least that way you won't have to wonder anymore and trust me I know- wondering about what's going on is painful as hell. If he gives you a BS answer like he's not sure just forget about it! Go to the gym, get a car, learn a new language, make loads of money (for shoes that WILL love you forver hehe) and then he'll see the amazing calisto who's improved so much! He'll then probably think about what he lost by which time you probably wouldve made lots of friends/ met someone new from going to the gym, getting a car, learning a new language, making loads of money etc you get the jist of what I'm saying! Good luck girl and remember don't put your life on pause for anyone! : )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my ex boyfriend back? [ 31 Answers ]

My ex and I are both 21, we grew up together since the age of 7, our families are good friends, plus before we got together we all used to hang around together, so we have the same friends. We started going out when we were 18, he was more into me at first, and it was brilliant, then something made...

How to get my ex boyfriend back [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was with my ex-boyfriend for 2 months we got on really well mostly meet the weekends as he worked about 3hrs away and worked long hrs. He is a quite but really nice there isn't too many off them out there. Well he finished with me and I didn't see him for a while after but when I did...

How to get back with my ex boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

Well first off me and my ex patrick started going out in 7th grade for 5 mouths...but hemade some wierd jokes and i liked his bestfriend...so we broke up...and me and patricks bff went out for 3 and broke up after that on the last day of 7th grade patrick asked me out and i sayed yes....what an...

How do I get my ex boyfriend back [ 8 Answers ]

I was with him for 3 years and we broke up a year ago. He has a girlfriend now and she's pregnant. When I first heard about it I was heart broken. He still calls me all the time. But lately he hasn't. I know he's having problems with her because I still go to his mothers house because she wants me...

Will I be able to get my ex boyfriend back? [ 2 Answers ]

It have been 2mths since me and my ex broke up.I still love him a lot.but no matter what I do, he don't seems to be willing to patch.our 2nd year anniversary just ended which was on 27 jan.I was so depressed so I end up getting myself drunk.it felt great but only for awhile.I admit I threatened him...

View more questions Search