Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daikemp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 02:36 AM
    Setting up and registering new business
    I wish to set up and register a private investigation company, how do I do this?:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 8, 2007, 12:32 PM
    What you find on the following site may give you some ideas. But, it is for the United States. I don't know where you live.

How to become a private investigator

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up a business. Introduction to potential suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!...

Setting up my business [ 3 Answers ]

I have software but need to make sure I understand some of the basics. Sorry if I sound stupid. If we sell $2,000 worth of our inventory for $3,000, and our client pays cash, how do I post the transaction? I have got a cash account, inventory , receivable, sales, and cost of sales but am not...

How do I go about registering my home-based small business? [ 4 Answers ]

Please tell me in full detail how I go about registering a home based small business. ( the business I'm trying to open is a home based child care. Also please tell me, in detail, are there any things that may be of concern to my neighbours? And. Again in detail, if I employ 2 other people,...

Registering a new business name [ 1 Answers ]

How do I check to see if a name has already been taken? If it has not, how can I register it? Where can I research to see if the type of business I am interested in starting has already been created?

View more questions Search