Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stuartps80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 11:19 PM
    Toy Magic Box from the late 80's early 90's
    I have been trying to find a toy magic box as a gift for someone. It is from the 80's maybe way early 90's. Its black and it might have a little red on it. The main thing I can think of is that every side of the box does some kind of trick. I can't think of who it is made by but its for kids. If anyone has any idea of the name of this toy please help.
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 8, 2007, 01:16 PM
    I had one of those when I was a kid. After some searching (I couldn't remember the name either) I found it.

#999 Fisher-Price Magic Show

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's TV Movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie I saw on TV back in the late 80's to early 90's. It is about speed boats and drugs. It is not Miami Vice. The only image I have is of the boat the police used. It is a 28'-35' speed boat that I think was painted gray with the teeth painted on...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Late 80's/Early 90's TV Shows [ 8 Answers ]

What is the name of the TV show from the late 80's/early 90's... I believe staring Jerry O'Connell where his sister was a robot? Also, what is the name of the TV show, from the same era, about a teenage girl who talked to her father in a cube and she had the ability to freeze time with her...

Late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the title to this TV show or made for TV movies? There's a blond guy as the lead and I want to say there are sci fi/dinosaurs as characters. For the life of I can't remember much else but its bugging me not to know the name or the actors name. The actors name is short and...

Late 80's early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Can't think of this show... about waitresses who worked in a "skytop" restaurant... an annoying piano player, one waitress was named crystal

View more questions Search