Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

May 7, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Green peel
    Have anyone heard of green peel? What the difference between green peel and obaji blue peel? Which one u think is better?

Check out some similar questions!

Peel and stick vinyl tiles [ 4 Answers ]

Looking to use these in my kitchen because I can't get the same pattern on a roll of vinyl.Now I have never used these before and have a couple questions.I know they come with glue on the backs but how good is it.Does it hold for a short time but then they come loose.See wondering if I should add...

Orange peel effect on glueless linoleum [ 1 Answers ]

Husband recently installed inexpensive glueless linoleum in our kitchen. One corner has a defect in the linoleum which I am told is called an orange peel effect. It is noticeable. It is rippled. The top skin is not coming apart from the backing. Is there anything we can do to get this out? I...

Peel and stick tile [ 4 Answers ]

How can I keep my peel and stick tile from popping up? I've tried sticking more glue on the back of the tile, but that does not work. It is being put on 1/4 plywood subfloor.

Peel and stick [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to put peel and stick on an already tiled floor. The tiling was well done so I don't want to tear it up. It's just ugly for my taste. How can I pull this off?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.