Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eazy1123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Is he real?
    HE says he loves me... yet, he doesn't ever really express affection... and a friend of mine said that he looks like he has lost interest in me... what's really going on? I know he loves having sex, and he says he would be miserable without me, I answered the same thing... but, I don't love him... I lust him... yet care for him... :confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2007, 01:50 PM
    He probably lusts you to. Sometimes people confuse lust for love. How long have you been in... lust together?
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

May 7, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy1123
    HE says he loves me...yet, he doesn't ever really express affection...and a friend of mine said that he looks like he has lost interest in me...what's really going on? I know he loves having sex, and he says he would be miserable without me, I answered the same thing...but, I don't love him...I lust him...yet care for him...:confused:
    If he truly loved you, you would feel it and so would he, there would be no questions or questionable actions. For guys, its easy for them to make you feel loved when really they are enjoying the lust. Have a talk with him, before you get hurt.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 7, 2007, 04:17 PM
    If you took the element of sex out of the relationship, how long would he stay? How long would you be interested in him? If you two hooked up because of chemistry, which it sounds like, then you need to have the real expectation that this is all there is for you and him.
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Sep 19, 2007, 11:39 PM
    Hmm, I'm not sure what your trying to ask. Your not making that much sense, but sometimes people get confused in love. Just see how it holds out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is she being real with me? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all! Question for you guys, here's the situation, I'll try to keep it short: My girlfriend maybe a couple months ago made me think that she wasn't honest with me, I didn't want to pick on her with my own insecurities, so I left it alone, never even mentioned it to her. It was because I asked...

Help Are they real [ 6 Answers ]

Are psychics really real? I mean I know people who think they are and people who think they are'nt and I just don't really know who to listen to

Is it really real? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 yrs old. I started to date a guy I meet in college and we were together for a year and a half. It ended beacause I found out he was cheating and laying to me for about 6 months. I am or was a really caring person and I would have done anything for him. He would always tell me he loved me...

Is he for real [ 2 Answers ]

I'm married but I recently met a guy- also unhappily married.I never let him know that I was not happy with my husband. He pursued me and called my cellular fone and left messages. We also saw each other to talk. In short, we had a physical relationship for only 1 time. He was kind and considerate...

View more questions Search