Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelhashope17 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Hair length
    I just recently went to a salon to get my ends cut. They ended up cutting my hair too short. I want to know which products should I use to help make my hair grow faster.
    DELICIOUS730 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angelhashope17
    I just recently went to a salon to get my ends cut. They ended up cutting my hair too short. I wanna know which products should I use to help make my hair grow faster.
    TRY DR MIRACLE YUR Going to LUV IT I SWEAR MY HAIR GREW 3INCHES IN 1 MONTH I promises
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

May 7, 2007, 04:35 PM
    Reαlly? I heαrd nothing mαkes your hαir grow fαster.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 8, 2007, 05:13 PM
    I've answered similar questions to yours. Please refer to this link below.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/beauty...row-88228.html
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Nov 23, 2011, 09:48 AM
    Angel Has Hope,

I hope your hair is now grown full, healthy and beautiful. It is at least four and half years, since you asked the question, and if you visit the site, we would like to hear about your hair-status. Are you listening? Or, reading?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rebound Length [ 2 Answers ]

I was married for 4 years, until we both decided to divorce. It was not a bad break-up, it was more of us knowing we had made a mistake. Shortly after I entered a new relationship. My new boyfriend and I have been dating over a year. But my family says that I have a rebound relationship. Do I?...

Hair extensions? How many ozs? Length weft? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how many ozs of hair I would need to do a whole head of extensions, or what length weft I would need? Any advice would be great. Thanks! Jojo.

Hair Length [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, yet another silly question.Before summer I had almost waist length hair and cut it to about 1/2 an inch (gets hot here in Missouri!) and I've now went almost 3 months without cutting it.Trying to grow it back.I understand normally hair grows about 1/4 to 1/2 an inch per month.Any "cheap"...

Wut guyz think of hair length on gurlz [ 3 Answers ]

do most guyz not like short hair on girls? Cause I just cut my hair and itz 4 inches shorter than before, and one of the guyz at my school was like "wow, that's short" and then my bro was like "haha why'd u cut ur hair so short, the heck." lol but almost all the gurlz at school were like "i like...

View more questions Search