Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justme1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Disputing Lien
    Dear Fr_Chuck,

WOW! That was quick. Thank you.

She got this judgement after I'd moved. I knew nothing about it until Feb of this year. I didn't go to court because I knew nothing about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 7, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Thank you, I don't have time to combine the two, in the future try just adding to your original post, I am sure someone will do it shortly, if not I will try latter.

But if you were never legally notified of the court hearing for the judgement you can file a motion to have the judgement set aside. Does not mean they can't refile, but it will void the current judgement
    There is exact rules on legal service in each state,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lien on house [ 2 Answers ]

If Some One Puts A Lien On Your House ( In New York State ) Can That Person Get Control , Own Your House From Under You? And How Long Does The Lien Stay On The House, Just Till You Go To Sell Or For Ever Thank You Please Help...

Disputing a Mortgage Company Fees [ 1 Answers ]

Where can you get help to dispute a mortgage company who says we are behind a payment and owe late fees and penalties but after 7 months, have not resolved this problem, even though I have sent them document after document showing we are not behind and should not owe the fees and penalties?

Disputing the credit card collections validity [ 11 Answers ]

One last credit card to clear up. I have 2 weeks left to answer in writing before they proceed to place judgement. I want to dispute it because I am not clear this law firm really ownes the debt or has an original contract. When I asked the attorney on the phone to produce proof that...

Disputing real estate appraisal [ 1 Answers ]

We just paid $300. For a real estate appraisal to get refinancing on our home. We also have the home for sale. Our home is in excellent condition and a very good area. The appraisal we received was very much below the homes used for comparison although the homes were not much compared to ours. ...

View more questions Search