Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emma1119995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 01:40 AM
    80s princess movie animated
    Hello. I do not remember a great deal about this movie but as far as I can remember it was about 2 or 3 girls... possibly princesses and I think one of them was 'evil' and she had long black hair... her name might have been raven and there was castles and other generic princess kids movie stuff. Please help I would love to see it again!
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

May 7, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Umm, try this Lady Lovelylocks and the Pixietails (1987)

One of the characters is named Duchess Ravenwaves. There were also dolls that were made after the movie.

Ed.
    Also there's a post a couple down from yours about this same movie someone posted some links on that one that may be helpful. Here's the link...
    Kids movie/ TV 80's (obscure)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three unknown animated movie titles 80s/early 90s [ 26 Answers ]

For the last couple years I've been on a quest to find all the movies I used to love as a kid. But I'm down to 3 that seem impossible! Maybe one of you can help me! :D Movie 1 - I recently had a tiny break in this case. This movie was almost definitely made from a children's book called "The...

80s Cartoon Movie About water Prince And Fairy Princess [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years. It's a movie about a prince of the ocean or water and he falls in love with a fairy princess. The prince can't be in direct sunlight and the princess can't touch the water or they will die. The fairy mother is giant sized and I believe wears red. He ends up dying...

Animated kids movie, late 70s or early 80s, underwater [ 2 Answers ]

Yet another vaguely remembered movie! I remember watching this movie when I was very young, and I'm fairly certain of the dates in the title. I don't really remember much about plot, characters, etc. except that what little I do remember all took place underwater. I think the main character...

Help w/ 80s or 90 animated kids movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it. All I remember is a little boy in some fantasy world. In one part he was riding on a flying carpet and I also remember him going through these huge doors. I think his name was something short like nemo or something.

View more questions Search