Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

May 6, 2007, 07:13 PM
    What's the name of this game?
    I'm desperately trying to remember the name of this video game I played quite a few years ago. I don't remember anything about it other than it was a fighting game along the lines of Mortal Kombat where you fight different characters, and then you go up against the main boss. The only two characters I really remember from it are this girl who wears all purple and has almost like an armor-styled piece of clothing covering her mouth, and the main boss is all black with long white hair and a long white mustache. There's a woman character you fight right before him, and I think she had some kind of ice move or something. I know it's really not much to go with, but if anyone knows what this game is I'd be DEEPLY thankful!
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

May 6, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Not really familiar with these types of games, but could it have been one of the VirtuaFighter series? There were also multiple versions of Mortal Kombat. Sorry I can't be of much more help.

May 7, 2007, 06:27 AM
    It's not the Virtual Fighters series, but thanks for trying! I looked up all the different versions of Mortal Kombat and couldn't find what I was looking for there either. The game is almost like a cartoon look, like the Street Fighter games. I even went as far as to look up all the characters ever made in video games, and couldn't find a name that looked familiar. Hopefully someone knows!
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 7, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Sounds like a Mortal Kombat game to me.

There's 2 purple ladies:
    Li Mei, Sindel.

An icy lady:
    Frost.

And 2 Moustachy guys (one I am sure is a boss):
    Shang Tsung, Shujinko.

Otherwise, I have no idea :/
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 7, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Are you sure it isn't Mortal Kombat?

There's 2 purple ladies:
    Li Mei, Sindel.

An icy lady:
    Frost.

And 2 Moustachy guys (one I am sure is a boss):
    Shang Tsung, Shujinko.

Otherwise, I have no idea :/
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 7, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Really sounds a lot like Mortal Kombat. Possibly Tekken?

Heihachi had white hair and a white mustach. I don't remember an ice lady, but Nina's custom in one of the games was kind of purple armorish... It's a stretch

May 7, 2007, 03:42 PM
    I know for a fact it's not Tekken... the characters were more "cartoonish" than that, like how the characters of the Street Fighter games looked. I'm almost positive it's not Mortal Kombat because the characters don't match up to the 2 I'm thinking of. :(

May 8, 2007, 05:52 AM
    I finally found the name of the game I was looking for last night! I called my brother to see if he'd know, because I knew he probably would, and he told me the Ice character I was thinking of was named Icepick... a guy and not a girl as I thought. He said it's Double Dragon, which I totally thought was wrong because every Double Dragon game I could find didn't have Icepick in it. He said he'd bet his life that's what it is. I kept looking and eventually found pictures of all the characters, including Icepick, and found the title of the game: Double Dragon V: The Shadow Falls! I guess the girl in purple is Sekka, and the main boss at the end is all black with long white hair... his name's the Shadow Master!
    So thank you to everyone who tried to help... I really appreciate it! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Looking for a game [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Im looking to buy an adventure game for my laptop but I'm not sure what it can handle. Does running games go on the computers memory or are there other factors involved? What do I look for on the back of a computer game box?. I have a built in graphics card, does this come into it when looking...

DS game [ 1 Answers ]

What's a really good game for a ds

New to this game [ 15 Answers ]

After a strange and rare situation with a friend of mine, a 17 year old girl that he used to like began to chat with me on the internet. I made sure that the friend didn't mind that I was talking to her because to some people, that might seem like a really mean thing to do. He claimed he was fine...

View more questions Search