Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Web piercing
    I don't know if this is under the right topic but it'll have to do, I want to know the dangers of getting your web pierced(the skin between your fingers) also if anyone has it pierced I wasn't to know how much it hurt. Something's I want to know are can you hit a nerve, and get paralized, does it get infected easy? things like that I need this info. a.s.a.p thanks!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 02:32 PM
    The amount it will hurt depends on how high your pain tolerance is. Some willnot flinch much and some will find it painful. AS with any piercing, there are risks of infection. See the following:

Hand Web Piercing - BME Encyclopedia
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

May 16, 2013, 10:16 AM
    I know lots about piercings in general.
    Yes, they can be dangerous. They reject easily because unlike, say an ear piercing it is not actually going right through... it's going kind of under and out the surface. Yes there are nerves and there are risks. But there are risks with any piercing so I don't see why you shouldn't go in for the kill. Just make sure it's a hygienic place with professionals because that's a body mod you want to do properly. BTW yes, it may hurt but if you really want it try and put that behind you.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 16, 2013, 10:16 AM
    This is from 2007 - there are plenty of other posts to be answered. Please keep an eye on the dates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue piercing [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: Ok, so I have been trying to convince my mom that I should get a Tongue Ring, and i don't know how to convince her. If any one has any ideas, please let me know! ~Thanks:confused:

Piercing [ 25 Answers ]

Lately Ive been wanting a lip ring My parents are very strict about facial piercings but I wanted to know if it's a good idea or a bad one for a 13 year old with a lip ring

Self-piercing [ 18 Answers ]

Within the last year I have pierced a second hole in each of my ears 3 separate times, each time purposefully letting them heal. I have also pierced my belly button twice and let it heal as well. I make sure to sterilize everything, and I've never had any problems with infections or anything like...

Tongue piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I just was wondering if anyone knows if the next day after u get your tongue pierced is it normal for it to all of a sudden bleed:confused:

Navel piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Can sea salt water help my navel piercing to heal? What do I clean it with? How long do I have to wait to switch the jewlery? How long does it take to heal?

View more questions Search