Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Injen_07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 03:47 PM
    Can I get a high school diploma online for free
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 6, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Not online, (that I have ever herd of) but prob free at the local community college. Call around, it's possible. Look around, there is something out there.

Name:  1931.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  2.5 KB
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 6, 2007, 05:35 PM
    You may be able to get one for free, but chances are it will not be recognized by colleges, either community or universities. If you don't want to further your education now, you might change your mind in 20+ years like I did.

Just finish high school, get that diploma, they are necessary these days, even for a job at McDonalds.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 6, 2007, 05:40 PM
    There are accredited online schools to get a high school dipolma, they will require a lot of work, and they are not free by any means.

There are GED programs in your local area, if you are low income, go to your county social serivces, they may arrange low cost or free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Online high school - diploma [ 7 Answers ]

My son, age 18, had to withdraw recently from public high school in CT due to medical/psychological reasons. His grade have dropped significantly this past year or so, but credit-wise he is only short .5 (half) a credit in English 4. His doctor could write a letter requiring the school to provide...

How about some online school [ 1 Answers ]

I have been confused by which course to choose. I like all and I don't want to give up anyone. But I must make a choice as soon as possible. online college , student loan consolidation and education online are the options. Listing here hope someone maybe give me some suggestions. Any help would be...

High school diploma [ 2 Answers ]

I gradutated from a christian home school in San Diego,Ca. in 1991. I am looking for a way to find the school or find a web site to locate my diploma.

Do I need a high school diploma to... [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't know, witch thread to put this under but do I need a high school diploma to go to a trade school or college class. And how much would it cost to get my diploma online?

View more questions Search