Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 6, 2007, 04:45 PM
    AutoZone's "Z-net"
    AZO has a new electronic catalog that lets customers look up parts, provides job solutions, advice, and information for vehicles. Diagrams and pictures are often provided. Check it out.
    badpenny Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

May 12, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Yet they still show the negative battery cable for a 1984-1987 civic (be it sedan, wagon, crx or hatchback) to be 1 foot long. (its 3 with a splice) and they only show the one that leads from the battery to the frame as a replacement. Not to mention that from 87-91 they are showing as the same parts and models when looking at the Si models.

Just my experience.

And absolutley no help with Older watercooled VW's
    121323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 08:57 PM
    1998 Ford truck 5.4 4x4 . Where does the PCV1183 valve goes?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 4, 2008, 11:42 AM
    121323, check and see if it's located under the throttle body. You may have to remove the air intake for access.
    razzmo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2011, 09:05 AM
    Just want to know code 1698 on 94 mitsubishi eclipse
    jetfree64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 06:37 PM
    On a 1998 infinity QX4 I need to where the expansion valve is for the air conditioning system and how to remove it to replace it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Heater blows cold when "On", not at all on "Auto" [ 1 Answers ]

Our gas heater is 7 years old, and has worked fine in the two years we've rented here. This winter though, we can't get it to work consistently. When on "Auto", it doesn't turn on at all, no matter what temperature we select, and when we turn the fan to "On", it simply blows cold air. It...

Your address for "[email protected]" is not w [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, my name is gus.. I bought a 94 Acura Integra 2 door a month Ago.. I want to put a SERIOUS system in there that will RATTLE the TEETH of someone 3 BLOCKS away... I need a head unit, the 6 1/2 s For The doors , and the 6 1/2 s for the back , as well as a box... and Anything...

View more questions Search