Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lozzajayne Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Deperate to conceive
    I'm 19 years old and my partner is 27 we've bin trying 2 conceive for the past 5 months but so far no luck.this is getting very stressful as am starting to think I can't get pregnant.I no my partners OK as he already has a son frm a previous relationship.every month my period is late but leads to me and my partner getting are hopes up then thts shattered weni on.is there any tips on getting pregnant.I have bin of the pill for 7 months. Help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 6, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Well the fact he has had one child does not mean something could not be wrong 'now" so being checked is never a bad idea. Also the more you worry and the more stress you feel, often this can hurt.

But what type of method are you following trying to conceive, are you timing your most fertile period and the such ?
    Chelsiie Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Apr 22, 2009, 04:10 AM

Try Missionary Position Hun... Im Trying Too & After Intercourse Don't Leap Out Of Bed Lay With Your Legs Up High For 15 Minutes I Tried It Lastnight & None Of His Cu.m Dripped Out Where As All Da Other Times It Did, Doggy Is Good Tooo... Good Luck Sweety x
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Apr 22, 2009, 05:58 AM

Have you tried ovulation predictor kits? Keeping track of your cycle? Try to relax it can take a healthy couple up to one year to conceive.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 08:42 PM

Try with your legs on his shoulder it's a good position but most important do you during sex cause that helps his little swimmers to travel up to the point of fertilization very quickly. What I did to get pregnant really quickly like in the 1st month we tried I masturbated after we had sex and it worked for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did I conceive? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm a mother of 2 small kids, me and my feince have been trying to have a third child. On March 17 at about 2:00AM I had sex with another man. He pulled out, and I was very worried about that because I know that just doesn't work. I took a pregnant. Test on March18th was negative, another on the...

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

I started my period on march 12. I ovulated on cycle day 18. I am not sure when I should get my next period, or if I am already late. My periods are always induced by provera so I really can't say how long my cycles are normally?

Trying to conceive [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to conceive now for a couple months and I tracked my ovulation period and the days I would be most fertile to try and conceive.So we did the deed every day at least 3 times a day and noticed the next day after that I had very light spotting when in the bathroom, I checked a...

View more questions Search