Does anybody know the Euro release date
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Hello
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Your really early on asking this, there is no official release date and as a hingdom hearts fan you might remember the KH2 was delayed a full year and a half after a date was released, plus europe gets games about 6 months after north america so it could be up to a 2 year wait (early 2009 is my guess)

Apart from this, Square Enix has not even confirmed that the game exists, the speculation and leaked emails hint that it does and there is some descriptions and photos online so it almost certainly does, but it could be cancelled at any time until they confirm they are making it.

Update: I just read that an announcement about this game is expected in September, 2007.
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 02:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva

Apart from this, Square Enix has not even confirmed that the game exists, the speculation and leaked emails hint that it does and there is some descriptions and photos online so it almost certainly does, but it could be cancelled at any time until they confirm they are making it.
    I thought with the end scene on KH2 u no the one with all the key blades and the 3 people in armour fighting the old guy being called a trailer the game was a dead cert, but OMG an 09 release you think, god I hope not
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Again, just my assumption, but the main thing is that the company has not even confirmed they are making a KH3, the official word is that "their next big project" will be revealed in September 2007. Most people are assuming this is Kingdom Hearts 3 but it might not be.
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Have u seen the 'trailer'
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 01:26 PM
    'Terra wasn't confirmed (At least I don't think so) But Aqua and Ven were confirmed.
    Sora, Riku and Kairi: Sky, Land and Sea.
    Ven, Terra, and Aqua: Wind, Earth and Water.
    They're not related but according to Nomura they are connected some how. '

I would have thought this implied there is going to be a 3rd

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kingdom Hearts 2 [ 6 Answers ]

What song is in the main menu? When you choose new game or load game. :confused:

Our Hearts Go Out To You [ 8 Answers ]

I just wanted to express how my heart aches for the staff, students and community of Virginia Tech. The recent events were horrific and unimaginable. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Animal Kingdom [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know anything about it. Its asking of examples on all these classes and subclasses, phylums... please explain what these are

Tax for f-1 student from United Kingdom [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any tax exemption from f-1 students from United Kingdom? If yes, how much?

Animal Kingdom [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Please what are the scientific names and classification of animal kingdom which classes and phyla are the following organisms: Bat, cockcroach, prawn, tapeworm, frog, butterfly, millipid, earthworm, bacteria, bluealgae. Thanks

View more questions Search