Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    searching101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Little girl and EX GIRL
    There is This 12 Yr Old Girl That Likes Me A lot And I A 14 Year Old Like Her A Little But The Problem Is That Me And My Ex Are Thinking About Getting Back Together And I Don't Want to Hurt This Girls Feelings Also I Just Want to Wait To See Were I Go With My Ex?:(
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 6, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Be honest with the girl that you don't want anything serious as you may be getting back with your ex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Don't know what to do about this girl [ 8 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with this girl at my school. She's really someone special to me, but I just don't know what to do anymore. Here's the situation. There's a girl at my school named Amber, and she is so cool. She's real, she's fun to just be around, and I think she's really cute. We've...

To be a girl [ 4 Answers ]

I am a boy, 28 years old, I like to live like Girls, apparently. May you guide me step by step to convert into a girl?

View more questions Search