Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlb81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 10:11 AM
    What can I do?
    I have tried 2 highlight my hair blonde.and it has gone an horrible gingery yellowy colour.. lol.. I would appreciate it if you could help me and let me know what colour I could cover it with.. im told if I cover it with brown it will go green, and if I cover it with red it will go orange.. PLEASE HELP.:confused: :(
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 6, 2007, 05:14 PM
    You can cover your highlights. You will need to use a deposit only color. Go to a beauty supply store and select a hair color that uses a blue or violet base color so that you don't end up with a greenish tint in your hair. Be sure to use a 10-volume peroxide developer with your hair color in equal parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What next [ 3 Answers ]

I had recently finished my bachelors in computer science but I I see myself no where in order to get a satisfying job, people tell me to specialize in one particular field(like either networking, programming, dba, etc) Can you just help me.

What shall I do? [ 8 Answers ]

I Have Loved This Guy For 2 Years Now... And He Knows But Still He Dose Everything To Hurt Me Instead Of Calling Me He Call Some Other Chick I Sit At Night Crying... And Hoping That He Wil Soon Come To Me... But Nothing... I Can't Take It Anymore He Is My First Love Crush... I Ave Done Very Thing...

What should I do [ 18 Answers ]

I have 2 kids and they're twins named kelsy and caileb and there only 6 months old and the mom left me alone to go with some other guy and now I'm by myself with them no one will help me and I love them so much but I'm working so hard to keep them healthy and I lost 40 pounds because I put them...

What could it be? [ 1 Answers ]

I ave a couple of bumps outside my vagina... they don't pain and they don't itch... could that be herpes?

What do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Okie Dokie! To start with, There is this guy that I like. He really likes me too!:D We were kind of talking for awhile last yr. But then I decided that I wanted to stay single instead of date him!:confused: honestly don't know why I didn't just go for it with him! We like each other so much! He...

View more questions Search