Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakesnake84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2005, 12:06 AM
    Lines Across TV
    I have an old (atleast 10 years) RCA television. A few months ago it randomly developed a problem where white lines with a redish pink in between cover the entire screen. The lines are horizontal at a slight angle and go all the way across the screen. This happens spiratically and goes through periods of being a very common problem and other times hardly present. Does anyone know what causes this and/or any way to fix it? Should I just throw out the TV?
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Apr 12, 2005, 08:57 PM
    At 10 years old, it's probably not even worth fixing when looking at the low prices of TV's nowadays.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are "Gator Pit Bull Bloodline" dogs? Please explain bloodlines [ 15 Answers ]

My dog is a pure pitbull but people tell me he is a gator line dog > and I don't know what that means do you know where I can find information and pictures of "gator bloodline pitbulls ? Cause I really want to get well informed about this I don't know what it means and I don't want to be ignorant...

Air in lines [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with air when I turn on any water outlet in the home, including when the toilets flush. I am on a submersible pump well system. I just recently purchased the home which was empty for about two years. The air is not all the time, but when it does it, it spurts for 5 sec.- 30 sec. at...

Gas Lines [ 7 Answers ]

I need to add a hook-up for our gas dryer in the basement. After surveying what is already there I have noticed that all of the gas lines run (hang actually) about 10” below the floor joists. I’m wondering is this code (I live in Maryland)? Why did they not run them along the bottom of the...

How cold should A/c lines be [ 3 Answers ]

On my a/c system in my house the line with the insulation on it is cool but not cold.Is the system may be low on freon? I noticed the evaporator air intake filter was not sealed very good but even if the evaporator is dirty should'nt the line still be more than just cool,I know on some of the...

Air in water lines [ 1 Answers ]

I have a on going problem with air in my water lines. When the outside water is turned on either the water comes in bursts or it is steady but with air bubbles. I have a horse farm and the water lines to my paddocks & barns froze and broke last winter (30 below 0 with no snow) so all of them were...

View more questions Search