Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hayley11791 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 09:16 AM
    How can I change my hair back to my natural colour?
    I am naturally blonde but have been dying my hair medium brown for nearly 2 years. I haven't dyed my hair again recently and I have decided I want to go back to my natural blonde colour. I have heard about lightening hair dyes but I'm not sure what colour this will turn my hair. Can you suggest anything else to lighten the colour of my hair or get my natural colour back?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 6, 2007, 05:13 PM
    In order to go from brown to blonde, you will have to lighten your hair with bleach and then apply a toner. Anything other than that will result in a red/orange color. You should consider letting a professional do the color for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed hair brown, natural is sandy blonde, want it back. HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey to anyone interested in helping me, I'm a natural sandy blonde, and I wanted a change so I dyed my hair brown from a box. It turned out very natural and I don't mind the color but I'd like a change. I want to go back to my original color and then dye it lighter, like with very blonde...

Natural hair colour [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I am curious to know how do you determine what your natural hair colour is apart from the obvious i.e look at it, is it through the hair roots? The reason I am asking is because I am baffled what my actual natural hair colour is because my hair grows out about 4 or 5 cms lightish black from...

Want natural hair color back after repeated applications of a semi [ 1 Answers ]

I have repeatedly colored my light brown hair black, with a semi. I continued to use a semi each time my roots needed a touch up. I did this about 5 times, each time I would rub a bit of the color over the length of my hair. I want my natural color back. I bought OOps! But after reading posts here,...

I want my natural hair colour back! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been bleaching my hair to almost white for a year now and I want my natural colour back, I have left it for 4 months and have about two inches of my natural ( golden blonde/light brown) hair, I can't afford to go to a hairdressers and I can't wait for it to grow out, what would be the best...

Hair colour change after death [ 0 Answers ]

My grandmother died at the age of seventy - nine three years ago. When she was buried her hair was white. It is obligatory in Greece ,where I live ,that the dead should be exhumated after three years of their burial. Last Monday, 11 July, 2005 after the macabre scene of the exhumation my mother and...

View more questions Search