Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisariesgo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 01:28 AM
    Painful foot and ankle rash. So swollen I can't even walk.
    I am so freaked out. Yesterday morning my feet, ankles and lower legs broke out into a red, itchy flat almost hive looking in one spot and bumpy in other spots rash. It's not on the bottoms of my feet, but everywhere else on feet and ankles. As it gets higher it spread out in random spots of little round red marks. They are now so swollen that I can't even walk or SLEEP!! It's very painful, but I'm scared to go to ER. Does anyone have a clue what this is and what I can do.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 6, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Go to the ER, if your scared your only going to face the consequences. Go to the ER. That is the only thing to do in this situation.

Joe
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2007, 01:44 AM
    Im sorry I'm with joe on this one what are you doing sat there if it's that bad you need treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Ankle discolouration [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, in 2002 I woke up one morning to find above both ankles the skin had turned red. Since then it has spread all down my feet arounf to my heel and slightly up my leg. It is not dry skin, I have recently began getting red patches starting on my shins but only 1 or 2. I can't find any thing on...

Rash on ankle [ 5 Answers ]

Can you please help I have a rash on my both ankle that came up in the hot weather and it does not seem to go away

Injured Ankle [ 4 Answers ]

I injured my ankle a month ago in my ice skating show. My blade got caught and I fell. I was fine but then, my ankle was swollen for about 3 weeks. So, I thought I sprained or just twisted my ankle. ( I didn't see a doctor) It went away and started to heal. But then, somehow it must've gotten hurt...

Red, swollen, painful skin sores in family [ 1 Answers ]

I started getting painful sores on my arms about 8 months ago after some kind of spider bites. The sores appear from a pin prick scratch or from nothing I can see and grow in size with no apparent design. The appearance of them are all different except they are hot to the touch, painful, swell, and...

View more questions Search