Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    augustknight Posts: 83, Reputation: 31

May 5, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Male balding
    I have lost 50% of my hair. Mostly as a high forehead and at the crown. My question is, I want a way to cut my hair so it has symmetry. It is very fine and when the wind blows I can look silly with my hair sticking up. I don't want to shave bald. Is there a way to cut it and still look like I have some hair?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 6, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Yes, there is. If you want your hair to look fuller, you will need to do a textured layer cut. Thinning hair looks best layered because it adds fullness and body. You should let a hairstylist cut your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Balding.only 21 years old [ 3 Answers ]

I have very thin hair... I am 21 years old and am balding in the front... the top of my head itches... every time I itch hairs fall out... is there anything I can do to stop this or to grow stronger hair.

Male Deers [ 1 Answers ]

In a contest over territory, two male deer confront each other with lowered antlers lowered and engage in butting heads until one of the two gets tired and wanders off into the forest. What kind of behavior is this?

I'm an insecure male [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all,I am 30 yrs of age, been married for 6 yrs and I am very worried, I love my wife very much and I know that I am hurting her by feeling and saying the things I do, I think it started last year when I got the sick in the stomach feeling if I didn't know who my wife was talking to and her...

Male afraid of what's to come. [ 7 Answers ]

In April, I'll have been with my girlfriend for almost two years. In the last month things have gone horribly wrong, and I'm afraid. I'll try to start at the beginning, please bear with me. My girlfriend and I met in high school, she had a crush on me I had never had a girlfriend before, so...

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

View more questions Search