Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2007, 03:47 PM
    Hormones or what is going on?
    One week I will feel like I can take on the world, the next I am just mediocre, the third, I don't want anyone to really bother me or even touch me, then I start my period and I get the worst cramps and back pain ever then I start the whole month over again! Just wondering if anyone thinks I should go to the doctor and get back on the pill to even things out or if anything else would work better. My husband and I have four kids, he is "fixed" and I don't need birth conrol, just hormone control... (I think)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 5, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Have you considered antidepressants? I know I NEEDED them for a short time a while back.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2007, 03:58 PM
    I never thought I was depressed, could I be in denial? I guess I just thought I was moody. I don't see a doctor regularly so I think that will be my first step, check up and all that. I guess write down a list of things and hope she or he has time for all of them!
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

May 5, 2007, 04:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    One week i will feel like I can take on the world, the next i am just mediocre, the third, I don't want anyone to really bother me or even touch me, then i start my period and i get the worst cramps and back pain ever then I start the whole month over again! Just wondering if anyone thinks i should go to the doctor and get back on the pill to even things out or if anything else would work better. My husband and I have four kids, he is "fixed" and I don't need birth conrol, just hormone control......(I think)
    Hi, what you are feeling is what most women suffer, some worse than others, I am sure that a visit to your doctors can do you no harm as he is the best person to advise you as he knows your medical history and can more than likely give you something to balance your hormones at this horrible time of the month. While on the subject do you know that most men have monthly mood swings and nine times out of ten they coincide with their wife's, when I suffered my monthly's (as they were known back in the day lol,) my husband was always in a bad mood hence my mood had to be tamed so I suffered in silence but sometimes with the excruciating pain I endured it was not always possible to do this lol Take care, love and peace anne x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a doctor in the house? High hormones and low hemoglobin [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Dr. did blood work on me on Tuesday the results came back that all my hormones were high (waiting on estrogine and p? ) and my hemoglobin was low he said the first time I went into see him that it was one of 2 thing but would not say, told mum and she panicked went to see him again to...

Hormones, discharge, and breasts [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if anyone can even answer this, but I have Q's. Little bg: I didn't start my period until I was nearly 17... my boobs are still size AA and I seem to have excess discharge... how do I know if the discharge is unhealthy? What's wrong w/my breasts? My mom is little like that too, but...

View more questions Search