Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pretty_in_pink Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2005, 09:40 AM
    Cracked Heels
    This is actually not a question but an advise to those who have really dry, ugly heels... Try putting lotion or Petroleum jelly on the dry part and put on socks afterwards. This will help keeping the heels moistened and after a few days, you'll get good results. ;)
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2005, 07:13 AM
    Heels
    Hi,
    Very good suggestion... it works. My wife did this...
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cracked Furnace Pipe [ 49 Answers ]

Hello everyone I have a quick question. One of the pipes which is attached to our furnace and leads outside cracked about 8 months ago. The repairman came and took care of it using waterproof adhesive sealant. A few weeks ago, another repairman came to clean up a natural gas leak and I asked...

PSA Important Information: Ransomware Trojan cracked [ 2 Answers ]

This is a new attack, where by the victims files are pack in to an encrypted file and the password is only released after a "ransom" is paid. For the full piece read on: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/06/06/ransomeware_trojan/

New shoes hurting my heels [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a converse leather shoe, however, whenever I wear it, my heels would be hurt by the back of shoe... I ended up with blister heels and man it hurts. I think this shoe is stiff but I do not want to waste money buying a new shoe. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Cracked cast iron bell [ 6 Answers ]

cracked cast iron bell -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have been remodeling amy bathroom and the toilet flange was some kind of metal going into the cast iron drain pipe. I cut the metal down to the cast iron then took out the metal in the...

View more questions Search