Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Handy4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Homework is getting lost
    My teacher looses my homework, gives me a detintion and then makes me do it over again. What should I do?
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Tell your parents, make sure when you do your homework you have them look at it and sign it, then you have proof that it isn't your fault. Then write your work assignments down on a separate paper and have your teacher sign off on each one you have handed in. Lot's of extra work for everyone, but I think it will work. Now go do your homework! Hee hee.
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Show some one your giving your hw and they'll make sure you gave it
    richardsone Posts: 6, Reputation: 4

Jul 24, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Handy4
    My teacher looses my homework, gives me a detintion and then makes me do it over again. what should i do?
    My suggestion is to make copies and be highly organized in your binder. That way you know if its you making a mistake or her. Ask her to write her initials on your papers so you know she's seen it. When teachers do this they make sure they aren't losing papers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homework language homework [ 1 Answers ]

You see well I have this homeworkassighmentthat isdo first thing in the morning so all I ask is that you write down some words in azorean langugauge! Words: Pencil Sharpener Paper Crayon Pen Binder

Homework [ 1 Answers ]

What is the volume of cm3 mean

Homework help [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me out with this journal entry please.. Please calculate the proper amount for each adjusting entry as of 12/31/2005 and write the correct journal entry for each of the scenarios shown below for Smith and Waters, Inc. Payroll pay period is calculated on a Thursday to...

Help to do my homework [ 0 Answers ]

Which set does each of thees living things fit in to : lobster,butterfly,dog,human,fir tree,daffodil,primrose? undefined

View more questions Search