Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singing_cs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

May 5, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products.
    Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with licorice as the ingredient... let me know if you tried or heard of this product
    valey Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 12:40 AM
    Hi, all I can say is that I bought the fading kit and I only tried the soaps for now. The black licorice soap is wonderful! I have very oily skin and usually I get pimples once in a while. Not anymore! They are all gone and I'm not getting any new ones! For the lightening, you need to live the soap on your skin for about 3 minutes or more. The papaya soap is very strong so I can't use it on my face. I use it on my body, the results are good but not as good as my sister. Her skin color is fading already but she dosen't have a oily skin like me so it works faster for her. But her skin is peeling a little but you can see the lighter new skin appearing. If the soaps are that good imagine the creams! I will try them in a few weeks and I will let you know. But the soaps are so good that some people use them only!
    valey Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 12:43 AM
    By the way, I'm a black girl and I really love the soaps. If they work that well, I can imagine if I combine them with the creams it will be great! I'll let you know!
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Jul 11, 2007, 06:35 PM
    I'm using both now for about six months... the soaps and creams... no significant lightening... however... my skin is soooooo much smoother and brighter... I heard it takes longer for these products to work on dark skin but... I'm inpressed with just the clearing potential and oil control... the first few days you may get a bit of peeling... like as if you had use acne medicine... nothing major or noticlble... then it goes away... and your skin is os soft... it has faded all of my freclkes... and I had a bit of mild melasma on my chin and cheeks and it is gone! So I can only wait and see... but no lighter yet... you can only expect a bit of lightening anyway because just exfoliating can give you up to 1 or 1.5 shades... but it is effective in blocking melanin synthesis... so you definitely won't get darker as fast... still use a good sunblock in the day time... but even if the results are not drastic... the soaps and lotions do great things to even out skin... I would suggest using the soaps regardless of what the outcome is... the lather is really rich and it makes your skin smooth as a baby's... I bought my stuff on Ebay... for good prices pretty much... like $40 for 6 bars of soap... and like $27 for three lotions...
    tunzi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boricua1
    I'm using both now for about six months... the soaps and creams... no significant lightening... however..... my skin is soooooo much smoother and brighter.... I heard it takes longer for these products to work on dark skin but... I'm inpressed with just the clearing potential and oil control..... the first few days you may get a bit of peeling.... like as if you had use acne medicine... nothing major or noticlble... then it goes away... and your skin is os soft...... it has faded all of my freclkes..... and I had a bit of mild melasma on my chin and cheeks and it is gone!! so I can only wait and see..... but no lighter yet.... you can only expect a bit of lightening anyways because just exfoliating can give you up to 1 or 1.5 shades..... but it is effective in blocking melanin synthesis... so you definitely won't get darker as fast...still use a good sunblock in the day time...... but even if the results are not drastic... the soaps and lotions do great things to even out skin... I would suggest using the soaps regardless of what the outcome is... the lather is really rich and it makes your skin smooth as a baby's.... I bought my stuff on Ebay... for good prices pretty much..... like $40 for 6 bars of soap..... and like $27 for three lotions.......
    Hi .Well I have medium dark skin on my face but my body has always been for some reason about 4 times lighter. That is the reason I started using the product .I am not african american but do have a dark tone skin .The papaya soap was too harsh for my sensitive skin so I started using the black licorice along with the whitenning cream .
    IN 3 weeks I could see smoother skin and it did appear to start lightening my complexion .
    I LOVE IT !
    OfficialAngeleyez Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by singing_cs
    Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening??? Does this really work??? Does this work on African-American skin??? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with licorice as the ingredient...let me know if you tried or heard of this product
    I'm African American, I began using these products today and I'll have to let you know how it goes.
    Revival_fire7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 06:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boricua1 View Post
    I'm using both now for about six months... the soaps and creams... no significant lightening... however..... my skin is soooooo much smoother and brighter.... I heard it takes longer for these products to work on dark skin but... I'm inpressed with just the clearing potential and oil controlI bought my stuff on Ebay... for good prices pretty much..... like $40 for 6 bars of soap..... and like $27 for three lotions.......
    Hi Boricua1,

Can you please tell me the names of the products and the best place where I can purchase them, as I am desperate to find a product that will give me results that work!

Your help is most appreciated.
    kumarbalamurali Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Hello,

I read the other thread on the Diana Stadler products and saw someone ask a question that was not answered. I was wondering if anyone could answer that question as I am interested in knowing the answer.

How long do the whitening/lightening kits usually last?

Thanks in advance,
    Kumar
    zaydee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boricua1 View Post
    I'm using both now for about six months... the soaps and creams... no significant lightening... however..... my skin is soooooo much smoother and brighter.... I heard it takes longer for these products to work on dark skin but... I'm inpressed with just the clearing potential and oil control..... the first few days you may get a bit of peeling.... like as if you had use acne medicine... nothing major or noticlble... then it goes away... and your skin is os soft...... it has faded all of my freclkes..... and I had a bit of mild melasma on my chin and cheeks and it is gone!! so I can only wait and see..... but no lighter yet.... you can only expect a bit of lightening anyways because just exfoliating can give you up to 1 or 1.5 shades..... but it is effective in blocking melanin synthesis... so you definitely won't get darker as fast...still use a good sunblock in the day time...... but even if the results are not drastic... the soaps and lotions do great things to even out skin... I would suggest using the soaps regardless of what the outcome is... the lather is really rich and it makes your skin smooth as a baby's.... I bought my stuff on Ebay... for good prices pretty much..... like $40 for 6 bars of soap..... and like $27 for three lotions.......
    Omg so it really works but I live in the uk and I have medium skin skin were can I get from within london
    Thanks by the for your answer
    zo3_786 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 03:42 PM
    Hi, I've been using the papaya and kojic acid orange soap, for about a week and a half now!

I can't say I've seen much in way of actual lightening... bear in mind its been a hot sunny week here in the uk and I've been out in the sun at least 3 hrs a day! I'm using sunscreen spf 50 during the day! But I was still expecting to become tanned as I usually tan very quikly! My skin is still the same colour and I'm sure the soaps helped keep it that way!

My post acne marks haven't really improved but my skin texture has definitely become a lot more smoother and soft! My foundation goes on beautifully, and its helped with my oily t zone!

I've been using the soap every mornin and night, leaving it on for 3 minutes, and at times 10 to 20 minutes. Some have complained of the soap being to harsh on the face but I've had no isssues with stinging or experienced any peeling effects!
    zo3_786 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 03:45 PM

zaydee I purchased mine frm eBay cost me like £10 including shipping charges!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Effective permanent skin whitening products. [ 5 Answers ]

I have lots of spots in my body. There is a black area round my waist, a black spot in my throat. My belly is very black .it do not match with other parts of my body even some other parts of my body have this problem. I feel very bad when someone questions about this. Any one can notice this...

The Pursuit for whitening products that DO work [ 70 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I have been on the pursuit for beautiful fair skin. Not porcelain white but even tone, freckle free skin. So, if you have tried or are currently trying some products right now, do update us. NO FALSE TESTIMONIALS here. So lets go down to business. :)

Skin products whitening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi what product of lotion I used for whitening cause I have a lot of scars... how do ill remove and its not expensive... give me tip

Skin whitening [ 2 Answers ]

Hia, I want my skin to become lighter like the people in UK so what pills I'm going to take? I've heard about kazumi about her L-glutathione super whitening pills in this true? Anyone tried her product? Reply asap. Thanks Mirasol

View more questions Search