Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuckeeebeee Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Which is not a purpose of the Statement od Cash Flows
    Questions is: Which of the following is not one of purposes of the statement of cash flows?
    a. To provide information concerning the business reasons as to what caused the changes in the company's cash and cash equivalents during the accounting period in question?
    b. To provide information about the profitability of the company
    c. To provide information about how a company obtains and uses its cash
    d. To provide information about the cash flows related to operating, investing and financing activities
    e. To provide information about how a company spends its cash

Thank you for your help in answering this question.
    goldenbutterfly Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

May 6, 2007, 09:28 AM
    My answer would be letter B because it's the income statement that provides info on the profitability of the company. All other answers pertain to the cash flow statement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting statement of cash flows [ 1 Answers ]

Which of the following does not represent an outflow of cash and there fore would not be reported on the statement of cash flows as a use of cash? a. Purchase of non current assets b. purchase of treasury stock c. discarding an asset that had been fully depreciated d. Payment of cash dividends

Asap! Help! Urgent! Aaaaaaa Statement Of Cash Flows [ 2 Answers ]

I need urgent help with my accounting homework. I have to compare the statement of cash flows from the companies hersheys and nestle. And i've been trying to do it since last week. And im really totally lost! This is my final grade which is worth 100 point! Please please i really need help. ...

Cash flows [ 2 Answers ]

If a company has positive cash flow, but the balance sheet shows decreased cash flow, what caused this?

View more questions Search