Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baller4life Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 11:57 PM
    Better My Skills
    I'm 17 years old. I've been playing basketball sense I was 13. My skills vary.. I am an outstanding shooter, I can shoot 3s, I have an outstand mid-range jumper, I can bank shots, and 90% free throw shooter.. I have above average passing skills, I can attack the paint and find the open man. I have an average post up game, I can back down and do a great turn around jumper, and I have a good spin move baseline, depends on how the defender plays me. I can play all positions but point. I don't think my handle is there yet. I'm 6'5" 175lbs. I feel like my game is still not great I'm weak on defence, I can play post defence OK, and the peremiter d I have some trouble.. People tend to get by me easeir then they should. Well I would like to know what I need to work on with my game, and how to make my game better thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 5, 2007, 02:24 AM
    Improve Your Basketball Skills - Online Guide And Tips

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Selling skills! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a beginner in sales. So, I want to learn more about selling skills to be success in this field. Please give me some advises.

Lost Skills [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has been doing Trampoline and tumbling for 6 years. About 3 weeks ago she was doing a tumbln pass on the floor and over rotated on a back tuck and landed on her back. Now, not only can't she do a back tuck, but she also has lost all her skills on the trampoline. She is barely...

Skills [ 4 Answers ]

I have yo answer this question any help please, Please explain how your experience,skills knowledge and personal qualities meet the requirements of the job you have applied for It's a caretakers job

Test your skills! [ 2 Answers ]

How about this,hard drive works in one laptop,won't work in another? OK< another hard drive works in number two laptop won't work in the first laptop? Laptops are good... :eek: :mad: :confused:

View more questions Search